- 8 ounces plain yogurt (thick Greek style or strained to remove excess liquid)
- 4 ounces soft fresh goat cheese
- 1 small garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 drop Dill Vitality™ essential oil
- 1 drop Lemon Vitality essential oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- Assorted raw vegetables for dipping
- In a small food processor, pulse together yogurt, goat cheese, garlic, Vitality oils, salt, and olive oil until smooth. Transfer dip to a bowl and stir in chopped herbs.
- Cover and chill in the fridge until ready to serve. For best flavor, refrigerate until dip is cold and flavors have blended, at least 2 hours or even overnight.
- Serve with assorted raw vegetables for dipping.
By Sylvie Shirazi of Gourmande in the Kitchen
Source: The Essential Edge, July 2019