For the Roasted Potatoes
- 2 pounds small fingerling potatoes in assorted colors, well scrubbed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- The rest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
For the Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1/2 cup/4 oz plain coconut milk or regular plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- The zest of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- 2 drops Dill Vitality essential oil
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality essential oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast for 20-30 minutes, tossing halfway through, until fork tender and browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Toss the warm roasted potatoes in a large bowl with lemon zest and fresh chopped dill to coat.
- Serve with lemon dill sauce on the side.
By Sylvie Shirazi of Gourmande in the Kitchen
Source: The Essential Edge, April 2016