Lime (Citrus latifolia) Vitality™ essential oil is prized for its ability to bring a unique citrus flavor and delicious zing to any food or beverage. Adding a few drops of Lime Vitality essential oil to your dishes is the perfect way to elevate your cooking.
Young Living Lime Vitality oil is versatile and concentrated, making it an important ingredient in one of our most popular blends, Stress Away™. Whether you’re stirring it into drinks for a bright burst of flavor or giving your food a little extra citrus zip, Lime Vitality essential oil is a welcome kick of summer that you can enjoy year-round.
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: Mexico
Extraction Method: Cold expression from the rind of the unripe fruit
- Limonene (42-50%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (8-11%)
- Beta-Pinene (18-24%)
ORAC: 26,200 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil, put in a capsule, and take up to 3 times daily.
- Add 1 drop of Lime Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed as a dietary supplement.
- Combine Lime Vitality essential oil with olive oil to use as a marinade for meat and veggies.
- Include a drop to your stir fry to bring dimension and add a great depth of flavor.
- Add a little Lime Vitality oil to berry dishes to complement their natural sweetness
- Enjoy staying hydrated and add variety by infusing your water with a drop or two of Lime Vitality
See Lime Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.