D. Gary Young specially formulated Peace & Calming II™ essential oil blend as his recommended option and alternate to Peace & Calming. Gary handpicked this new formulation to stay true to the original constituent character of its predecessor and offer the same great experience.
This proprietary blend creates a relaxing and pleasant aroma when inhaled or diffused.
Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and beautify the appearance of skin.
Peace & Calming II includes the naturally occurring constituents germacrene D, linalol, alpha-pinene, and bisabolol.
Along with Peace & Calming, you’ll now have two unique and powerful options that can be used individually or together for a complementary experience!
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Peace & Calming II Essential Oil Ingredients
- Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) peel oil
- Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil
- Picea mariana† (Northern Lights black spruce) leaf oil
- Chamomilla recutita† (German Chamomile) flower oil
- Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
- Cistus ladaniferus† (Cistus) oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
- Cinnamomum cassia† (Cassia) leaf oil
- Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.