D. Gary Young specially formulated Peace & Calming II™ essential oil blend as his recommended option and alternate to Peace & Calming. Gary handpicked this new formulation to stay true to the original constituent character of its predecessor and offer the same great experience.
This proprietary blend creates a relaxing and pleasant aroma when inhaled or diffused.
Dilute and apply topically to moisturize and beautify the appearance of skin.
Peace & Calming II includes the naturally occurring constituents germacrene D, linalol, alpha-pinene, and bisabolol.
Along with Peace & Calming, you’ll now have two unique and powerful options that can be used individually or together for a complementary experience!
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Peace & Calming II Essential Oil Ingredients
- Citrus reticulata† (Tangerine) peel oil
- Citrus aurantium dulcis† (Orange) peel oil
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil
- Picea mariana† (Northern Lights black spruce) leaf oil
- Chamomilla recutita† (German Chamomile) flower oil
- Vetiveria zizanoides† (Vetiver) root oil
- Cistus ladaniferus† (Cistus) oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
- Cinnamomum cassia† (Cassia) leaf oil
- Artemisia pallens† (Davana) flower oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.