Young Living White Angelica Essential Oil is a calming and soothing blend that encourages feelings of protection and security. It combines oils used during ancient times to enhance the body’s aura, which brings about a sense of strength and endurance. Many people use it as protection against negative energy. White Angelica works great applied to shoulders.
How To Use
- For topical or aromatic use. Diffuse or wear on top of shoulders, along spine, on crown of head, wrists, behind ears and on the back of the neck. Excellent in a bath.
- Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Dilution not required; suitable for all but the most sensitive skin. Generally safe for children over 2 years of age. Avoid using on skin exposed to direct sunlight or UV rays.
White Angelica Essential Oil Ingredients
- bergamot (Citru sbergamia)†
- geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)†
- myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)†
- sandalwood (Santalum album)†
- rosewood (Aniba rosaeodora)†
- ylang ylang (Cananga odorata)†
- black spruce (Picea mariana)†
- hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis)†
- melissa (Melissa officinalis)†
- rose (Rosa damascena)†
- base of almond oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.