Lovingly harvested from plants native to exotic destinations around the world, the 10 essential oils in Young Living White Angelica Essential Oil come together to create a one-of-a-kind blend. With the aroma of White Angelica essential oil blend, you can create a positive atmosphere and inspire feelings of security and optimism—no matter what life throws at you. People also love White Angelica for its skin-beautifying benefits. Add a couple drops to your favorite lotion to give your skin the TLC it needs.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 1-2 drops to desired area. Dilution is not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Diffuse up to 30 minutes. 3 times daily
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Diffuse White Angelica to create a peaceful, nurturing environment in any space.
- Use it during yoga or meditation to create a positive and comforting atmosphere.
- Add it to your favorite moisturizer to enjoy its skin-beautifying benefits.
- Apply it to your wrists and neck like perfume to enjoy a lovely fragrance throughout your day.
- Apply it before providing the Raindrop Technique or other massage or body work treatment.
White Angelica Essential Oil Ingredients
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil
- Commiphora myrrha† (Myrrh) oil
- Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
- Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood) wood oil
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
- Picea mariana† (Black spruce) leaf oil
- Melissa officinalis† (Melissa) leaf oil
- Hyssopus officinalis† (Hyssop) leaf oil
- Rosa damascena† (Rose) flower oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.