Young Living helichrysum essential oil (Helichrysum italicum) comes from a flowering plant that’s traditionally wildcrafted in the mountains along the Dalmatian coast of Croatia. Once ready, the flower is carefully harvested and steam distilled to create the valuable oil. Helichrysum oil uses include diffusing its sweet, stimulating scent during homework and study time, as well as applying the oil topically to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Unfortunately, years of overexploitation has led to a decimation of the wild helichrysum harvest, which is why Young Living takes our production of Helichrysum essential oil seriously. Because helichrysum grows best in dry, rocky ground, Young Living imports rock to the Croatia farm to cultivate the delicate plant in an environment that’s best suited for its needs.
Botanical Family: Asteraceae
Plant Origin: Yugoslavia, Corsica, Croatia, Spain
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flower
- Neryl Acetate (3-35%)
- Gamma-Curcumene (10-28%)
- Alpha-Pinene (15-32%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (2-9%)
- Beta-Selinene (4-8%)
ORAC: 1,700 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Add to your daily skin care regimen to enhance the appearance of skin.
- Diffuse the inspiring aroma during work or study.
- Use its cleansing benefits by putting a couple drops in your nighttime facial cleanser.
- Mix 1–2 drops with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and use in a relaxing massage.
BLENDS containing helichrysum essential oil
- Aroma Life
- Brain Power
- Deep Relief Roll-on
- Divine Release
- Juva Cleanse
- LavaDerm After-Sun Spray
- Trauma Life
- T.R. Care
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing helichrysum essential oil