Dragon Time Massage Oil uses powerful essential oils that have been researched in Europe for their balancing effects with pure vegetable oils. The result is a soothing, stabilizing massage blend that helps calm and uplift women during challenging times of the month. In addition to massage, you can put 1/2 ounce in the bathtub for a refreshing bath.
How To Use
- Gently massage onto lower abdomen and lower back, or add approximately 1/2 oz. to bath water. Shake well before using. Store in a cool, dry place.
- Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush area with vegetable oil and see a doctor immediately.
Dragon Time Massage Oil Ingredients
- Coconut Oil (Fractionated Cocos Nucifera)
- grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera)
- lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia)†
- fennel oil (Foeniculum Vulgare)†
- clary oil (Salvia Sclarea)†
- sage oil (Salvia officinalis)†
- Cananga Odorata flower oil
- Wheat germ oil (Triticum Vulgare)
- Achillea Millefolium Oil
- sweet almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus dulcis)
- olive oil (Olea Europaea)
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale)†