Keep little bottoms comfortable without using harsh chemicals that could irritate sensitive skin. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils. This thick, Lavender-scented cream reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness. It soothes on contact, protects your baby’s delicate skin, and acts as a physical barrier to wetness.
Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream can be used as a preventive measure before bed or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged. The extra gentle, mild formula—developed specially for your infant’s tender skin—seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture while reducing redness.
|2 oz (57 g)|
Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is a thick, white cream that smooths gently over very dry, irritated, or sensitive skin to soothe on contact and provide immediate relief.
Parents make hundreds of decisions every day about their family’s well-being, and we want to make it as easy as possible for them to choose the right products for their babies. We developed our Seedlings line to provide naturally derived and plant-based solutions for the littlest, most vulnerable members of our families. Traditional diaper creams contain ingredients we don’t want to put on our baby’s delicate skin, especially on irritated and sensitive areas. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream offers a 100
percent naturally derived formula that is approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash.
Benefits and Features
- Helps relieve, treat, and prevent diaper rash
- Reduces the duration and severity of diaper rash when applied at the first sign of redness
- Soothes on contact and provides immediate relief
- Reduces redness
- Seals out wetness and helps balance skin moisture
- Protects the skin and acts as a physical barrier to wetness
- Rubs in smoothly and gently
- Extra gentle, mild formula developed specially for infants’ delicate skin
- Made with 100 percent naturally derived ingredients, including 100 percent pure essential oils
- Made with non-nano zinc oxide approved for the treatment and prevention of diaper rash
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegetarian friendly
- Formulated without lanolin, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic colorants
How to Use
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly. Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry. Apply cream liberally with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What is the difference between Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream and KidScents Tender Tush?
A. KidScents Tender Tush is a thinner ointment designed primarily to moisturize dry skin, including the diaper area. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream is a thick, white paste that seals out wetness and contains zinc oxide to treat, prevent, and relieve diaper rash.
- Q. Is Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream vegan?
A. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream contains beeswax, so the formula is vegetarian but not vegan.
- Q. At what age can I start using Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream on my baby?
A. Seedlings Diaper Rash Cream can be used on babies of any age, including newborns.
- Q. What is murumuru butter? Why is it used in Seedlings Baby Lotion?
A. Murumuru butter comes from murumuru palm trees native to the Amazon. It’s highly moisturizing, absorbs easily into skin, and helps support the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Zinc Oxide (14%)
- Coconut oil
- Castor oil
- Mangifera indica seed butter
- sunflower oil
- cocoa butter
- maranta arundinacia root
- avocado oil
- astrocaryum murumuru seed butter
- glyceryl rosinate
- lavender† oil
- tamanu oil
- vitis vinifera seed
- hippophae rhamnoides seed oil
- glyceryl oleate
- olea europaea (olive) oil
- picea mariana† (black spruce) leaf oil
- helichrysum† italicum flower oil
- calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower
- lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract
- plantago major leaf
- stellaria media leaf