While babies are known for their cuddly softness, dry skin affects infants just like adults. Hot baths, dry air, irritants, and other factors can all leave your baby uncomfortable and fussy.
Combat the effects of dry skin and prevent future dryness with Young Living Seedlings Baby Lotion. This non-greasy moisturizer supports moisture barrier function and smoothly absorbs into your baby’s delicate skin, leaving it moisturized, soft, and smooth.
Made without alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, or other unwanted ingredients, Seedlings Baby Lotion is formulated with 100 percent plant-based ingredients and pure essential oils to soothe your little one with a light, calming scent.
|4 oz (113 g)|
Seedlings Baby Lotion uses a proprietary Young Living Calm essential oil blend to create a soothing aroma that’s perfect for after the bath or before bedtime, while its nongreasy formula leaves your baby’s skin soft and smooth instead of greasy or slippery.
We know that parents make hundreds of decisions every day about the health and happiness of their loved ones. Seedlings was created to make it as easy as possible for parents to choose the right products for the littlest, most vulnerable members of their family. That’s why we created a gentle, naturally derived moisturizer that you and your baby can love. It’s made with skin-nourishing ingredients and a Lavender-infused blend to moisturize and comfort the little ones in your life.
Benefits and Features
- Uses a mild, gentle formula developed specially for an infant’s delicate skin
- Prevents dryness by soothing and moisturizing skin
- Features a non-greasy formula that absorbs smoothly into skin
- Leaves skin moisturized, soft, and smooth
- Made with plant-based, naturally derived ingredients
- Lightly scented with 100 percent pure essential oils
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic
- Vegan friendly
- Formulated without alcohol, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, animal-derived ingredients, synthetic preservatives, synthetic fragrances, or synthetic dyes
How to Use
Squeeze a small amount into your hands. Rub hands together to warm the lotion and then gently massage into baby’s skin.
- To be applied only by a trusted adult.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Can Seedlings Baby Lotion be used by kids and adults?
A. Yes! Seedlings Baby Lotion can be used by the whole family, and it is a great choice for those with sensitive skin.
- Q. What is the difference between KidScents® Lotion and Seedlings Baby Lotion?
A. KidScents Lotion has a different lotion base and includes essential oils designed to benefit children older than 2 years. Seedlings Baby Lotion is formulated to moisturize the delicate skin of babies ages 0–2.
- Q. Is Calm, the essential oil blend used in Seedlings Baby Lotion, available separately for purchase?
A. We created the Calm essential oil blend specifically for our Seedlings line. At this time it is found exclusively in our Seedlings products.
- Q. What is murumuru butter? Why is it used in Seedlings Baby Lotion?
A. Murumuru butter comes from murumuru palm trees native to the Amazon. It’s highly moisturizing, absorbs easily into skin, and helps support the skin’s moisture barrier.
- Caprylic/capric triglyceride
- Glyceryl stearate
- Cetearyl alcohol
- Glyceryl caprylate
- Xanthan gum
- Cellulose gum
- Pyrus malus (Apple) fruit extract
- Lavandula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Glyceryl undecylenate
- Astrocaryum murumuru (Murumuru) seed butter
- Mangifera indica (Mango) seed butter
- Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter
- Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil
- Coriandrum sativum† (Coriander) seed oil
- Citrus aurantium bergamia† (Bergamot) peel oil (Furocoumarin free)
- Calendula officinalis (Marigold) flower extract
- Sodium hydroxide
- Bixa orellana (Achiote) seed extract
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Pelargonium graveolens† (Geranium) flower oil
- Tocopheryl acetate
FDA representative explains how they have no control over the healthfulness of baby lotion.
The Organic Life Article: This Popular Moisturizer Applied to Mice for 17 Weeks Got 69% More Tumors
Seedlings promo video