Steam distilled from the gum resin of the Brazilian copaiba tree, Copaiba Vitality™ essential oil (Copaifera officinalis) has a robust, earthy flavor with notes of honey. When taken internally, it can promote overall wellness and may be an important part of a daily health regimen. Add a few drops of Copaiba Vitality to a cup of herbal tea to enjoy its wellness benefits and a relaxing moment.
Botanical Family: Fabaceae
Plant Origin: Brazil
Extraction Method: Steam distilled (vacuum distilled) from gum resin exudate from tapped trees
- Alpha-Copaene (2-5%)
- Alpha-Humulene (6-10%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (39-72%)
- Delta-Cadinene (2-3%)
- Delta-Elemene (2-3%)
- Germacrene D(4-6%)
- Trans-Alpha-Bergamotene (3-11%)
Note: The word “Copal” is derived from the Spanish word for incense (copelli) and can refer to any number of different resinous gums or exudates from trees in Malaysia and South America. Copals are known as black (Protium copal), white (blanco) (Bursera bipinnata), gold (oro) (H. courbaril), and Brazilian (Copaifera langsdorfii or reticulata). Only Brazilian copal or copaibi has a GRAS distinction in the U.S. and has the most published research.
How To Use:
- Put 2 drops in a capsule and take 3 times daily or as needed.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Add 2 drops of Copaiba Vitality to a capsule and take it daily as a dietary supplement.
- Mix Copaiba Vitality into herbal tea, such as chamomile or rooibos, to enjoy its complex, soothing flavor.
- Stir a couple of drops into a glass of water or green juice to promote overall wellness.*
See Copaiba Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.