Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a flavorful herb that’s celebrated for its role in the culinary world, especially in Italian dishes. Rosemary Vitality™ essential oil lends a uniquely herbaceous taste to every dish it’s featured in, making it perfect for many savory recipes.
As a dietary supplement, Young Living Rosemary Vitality essential oil is loved for its naturally occurring constituents eucalyptol and alpha-pinene, which can help maintain overall wellness*. Rosemary also happens to be an important ingredient in many Young Living products, including Thieves®, En-R-Gee™, and JuvaFlex™ essential oil blends, and Essentialzymes-4™ and Inner Defense® supplements.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: Tunisia, Morocco, Spain
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (38-55%)
- Camphor (5-15%)
- Alpha-Pinene (9-14%)
- Beta-Pinene (4-9%)
- Camphene (2.5-6%)
- Borneol (1.5-5%)
- Limonene (1-4%)
ORAC: 330 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take 1 daily.
- Keep your healthy lifestyle going by adding 2 drops in a capsule and taking as a dietary supplement.*
- Stir in a few drops of Rosemary Vitality oil to your tomato sauce to add an authentic, fresh flavor.
- Replace dried rosemary with just a drop of Rosemary Vitality in your favorite recipes, such as breads and pasta dishes.
- Add a drop of Rosemary Vitality to give marinades and salad dressings an extra dose of flavor.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Rosemary Vitality for a bread dip that rivals that of any restaurant.
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS including Rosemary Vitality
See Rosemary Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.