Spearmint (Mentha spicata) Vitality™ essential oil is treasured for its unique minty flavor, as well as its ability to help calm tummies* and support normal digestion* as a dietary supplement. With naturally occurring menthol, carvone, and limonene, Spearmint Vitality essential oil can add a cooling effect to foods that is both pleasant and beneficial.
With a distinctly sweeter, softer mint taste than Peppermint Vitality, Spearmint Vitality oil is perfect for infusing beverages to help cool you down. Because of its versatility, Spearmint Vitality is an important ingredient in Citrus Fresh™, EndoFlex™, GLF™, NingXia Nitro®, and Thryomin™.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: Utah, China
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Carvone (45-80%)
- Limonene (10-30%)
- Cis-Dihydrocarvone (1-8%)
ORAC: 540 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Take Spearmint Vitality as a dietary supplement by adding a drop to a vegetarian capsule and taking daily or as needed.
- Enjoy staying hydrated! Add a drop of Spearmint Vitality to a glass of fruit-infused water to add variety.
- Add a drop to your tea to help support normal digestion.*
- Give meats and veggies a minty note by including Spearmint Vitality in your marinades.
- Make world-class homemade pesto by adding a drop of Spearmint Vitality to your minced basil.
See Spearmint Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.