Spearmint (Mentha spicata) Vitality™ essential oil is treasured for its unique minty flavor, as well as its ability to help calm tummies* and support normal digestion* as a dietary supplement. With naturally occurring menthol, carvone, and limonene, Spearmint Vitality essential oil can add a cooling effect to foods that is both pleasant and beneficial.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: Utah, China
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Carvone (45-80%)
- Limonene (10-30%)
- Cis-Dihydrocarvone (1-8%)
ORAC: 540 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Take Spearmint Vitality as a dietary supplement by adding a drop to a vegetarian capsule and taking daily or as needed.
- Enjoy staying hydrated! Add a drop of Spearmint Vitality to a glass of fruit-infused water to add variety.
- Add a drop to your tea to help support normal digestion.*
- Give meats and veggies a minty note by including Spearmint Vitality in your marinades.
- Make world-class homemade pesto by adding a drop of Spearmint Vitality to your minced basil.
See Spearmint Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.