Laurus Nobilis (Laurus Nobilis) is native to the Mediterranean region and is commonly known in cooking as bay leaf. Anciently viewed as a plant of good luck, its flavor is a common addition to many soup, vegetable, and meat dishes. Add a drop of Laurus Nobilis Vitality essential oil to any recipe to enjoy a distinct flavor and fragrance. Laurus Nobilis Vitality also has many health benefits, including supporting a healthy immune system, providing cleansing properties, and delivering powerful antioxidants.*
Plant Origin: Croatia
Extract Method: Steam distilled from leaves and twigs
- Alpha-Pinene (4-10%)
- Beta-Pinene (3-8%)
- Sabinene (4-12%)
- Linalol (4-16%) 1,8
- Cineol(Eucalyptol) (35-50%)
- Eugenol + Terpenyl Acetate (10-18%)
ORAC: 98,900 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Use as a seasoning for soups, sauces, marinades, stews, and pickles.
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and take as a dietary supplement.
- Add 2 drops to hot water and enjoy as an aperitif before meals.
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing laurus nobilis essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.