Ready to amplify your recipes with a unique and sophisticated flavor? Look no further than Lavender Vitality™ essential oil. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), a Young Living favorite used the world over for aromatic and topical uses, now wows in dietary applications as Lavender Vitality. This celebrated oil offers a hint of elevated flavor to recipes and a wealth of dietary benefits as a supplement. Dip your toothpick into Lavender Vitality and swirl it through chicken and lamb marinades, or add a drop or two to cake batters and lemonades. This essential oil will add a sweet and slightly floral flavor that will be hard to forget!
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: Utah, Idaho, France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowering top
- Linalyl Acetate (21-47%)
- Linalol (23-46%)
- Cis-Beta-Ocimene (1-8%)
- Tran-Beta-Ocimene (1-5%)
- Terpinen-4-ol (1-8%)
ORAC: 360 µTE/100g
Factoid: It takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15ml bottle of lavender oil.
How To Use
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Place a few drops in your water in the evening to help improve sleep quality for occasional sleeplessness.*
- Add 2 drops to a vegetarian capsule to take advantage of Lavender Vitality’s cleansing and antioxidant properties.*
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
- Combine citrus flavors with Lavender Vitality’s earthy and floral flavor for unique desserts and refreshing drinks.
- Use Lavender Vitality as a supplement to ease occasional nervous tension.*
See Lavender Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.