Use Young Living Lavender Vitality essential oil (Lavandula angustifolia) to create elegant dishes that will impress your family and friends. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavor that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender Vitality™ essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavor to your meals.
Although more popular with sweeter recipes, Lavender Vitality oil’s benefits extend to savory dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb, or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavor of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: Utah, Idaho, France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowering top
- Linalyl Acetate (21-47%)
- Linalol (23-46%)
- Cis-Beta-Ocimene (1-8%)
- Tran-Beta-Ocimene (1-5%)
- Terpinen-4-ol (1-8%)
ORAC: 360 µTE/100g
Factoid: It takes 27 square feet of lavender plants to make one 15ml bottle of lavender oil.
How To Use
- Put 2 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily.
- Make homemade fruit jams infused with Lavender Vitality essential oil. Try mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
- Combine Lavender Vitality’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavors. Experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
- Complement dairy with Lavender Vitality in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream, meringue, or whipped cream recipes.
- Balance Lavender Vitality in savory dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
See Lavender Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.