Young Living Thyme essential oil (Thymus vulgaris) is a key part of the Raindröp Technique and is great for use after exercise. It is also believed to bring a sense of purpose when used aromatically.
Botanical Family: Asteraceae
Plant Origin: Italy
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Methyl Chavicol (Estragole) (68-80%)
- Trans-Beta-Ocimene (6-12%)
- Cis-Beta-Ocimene (6-12%)
- Limonene (2-6%)
ORAC: 37,000 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution:Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing thyme essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing thyme essential oil
- CitraGuard Deodorant
- Insect Repellent
- Longevity Softgels
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
- Ortho Sport Massage Oil
- Thieves Toothpaste
KITS containing thyme essential oil
See Thyme Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.