KidScents® MightyVites™ include a full range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients that deliver whole-food multinutrient support to your child’s general health and well-being. Following in the footsteps of the recent Master Formula™ reformulation, MightyVites benefit from Orgen-kids®, a nutrient-dense, food-based superfruit, plant, and vegetable complex. Free of preservatives and artificial colors and flavors, these delicious, berry-flavored chewables give your children full nutritional support.
Orgen-kids® is formulated with Orgen-FA®, which is the best source for natural folate available. Orgen-FA® is 100 percent USDA Certified Organic and does not contain synthetic folic acid or additives. It is extracted using hot water and is no different than the folic acid that is produced when boiling broccoli.
How To Use
- Children ages 4–12, take 4 chewable tablets daily. Can be taken separately or in a single daily dose.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed recommended dosage. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place. Do not expose to excessive heat or direct sunlight.
Benefits & Features
- Ingredients provide a premium, synergistic complex to support your child’s body
- Provides premium vitamins, minerals, and food-based nutrients to support general health and well-being
- Energizes, builds, and supports your child’s wellness
- Specifically designed for children using nutrient-dense food-based superfruits, plants, and vegetables to deliver a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and phytonutrients
- Fortified with Orgen-FA®, an ingredient included in Orgen-kids®, which is the best source for naturally derived folate available
- Offers a daily whole-food multinutrient
- Contains no preservatives or synthetic flavors or colors
- Formulated with wolfberry powder
- Is a natural, soluble form of vitamins
Part of Young Living’s mission is to provide the best possible products for families everywhere. That’s why when members asked to remove the folic acid from MightyVites, we took the opportunity to reformulate the product. As part of our continuous development, we are replacing synthetic folic acid in our products with naturally derived folate called Orgen-FA®, an ingredient in the Orgen-kids® blend. Now dense with food-based nutrients, MightyVites contain nutrients similar to Master Formula. KidScents MightyVites are now an even more complete source of daily nutrients for your children.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Does this product have any synthetic vitamins or minerals, or are they all from whole-food sources?
A. The majority of vitamins and minerals are from OrgenKid®, a standardized, natural, organic, plant blend. The only non Orgen-Kid vitamins are beta carotene, vitamin D, and B12.
- Q. What is the source of citric acid and natural flavors, and will they trigger food allergies?
A. The citric acid used in this product is primarily derived from fruit sources, with some natural carriers. Citric acid comes primarily from citrus fruit, while the natural berry we encourage you to speak to your personal health care provider to determine if this product is right for you.
- Q. What is the source of the all-natural ingredients?
A. Orgen-Kid ® provides almost all the vitamins and minerals listed on the product label. Orgen-Kid contains: Curry (Murraya koenigii) leaf extract, Guava (Psidium guajava) fruit extract, Lemon (Citrus limon) peel extract, Sesbania (Sesbania grandiflora) leaf extract, Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) fruit extract, Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) aerial parts extract, and Annatto (Bixa orellana) seed extract.
Ingredients included in Kidscents MightyVites
- Orgen-Kid® [Curry Murraya koenigii] leaf extract
- Guava (Psidium guajava) fruit extract
- Lemon (Citrus limon) peel extract
- Sesbania (Sesbania grandiflora) fruit extract
- Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum) aerial parts extract
- Annatto (Bixa orellana) seed extract
- Beet (Beta vulgaris) root juice powder
- Orange (Citrus sinensis) fruit juice powder
- Strawberry (Fragaria ananassa) fruit juice powder
- Wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit powder
- Citrus flavonoids (from Tangerine (Citrus tangeria) peel]
- Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare) leaf powder
- Broccoli (Brassica oleracea) sprout powder
- Natural flavors
- Natural sweetener (erythritol, oliggosaccharide)
- Malic acid
- Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract
- Magnesium stearate
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.