Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ Brushes are the perfect companion to the Savvy Minerals by Young Living line. Designed to work well with the texture of Savvy Minerals powders, our brushes deliver easy makeup application and a luxurious feel. Each soft brush is made from high quality synthetic fibers that are designed to hold the optimal amount of product.
These high-quality, soft makeup brushes feature easy-to-clean bristles that dry quickly and hold the optimal amount of product for easy, luxurious makeup application.
Savvy Minerals by Young Living is dedicated to empowering women in their own unique, natural beauty, which is why we created a makeup line focused on
confidence without compromise. Each of our products is made with quality, purity, and safety in mind, so you can feel good about how you look and what you put on your skin.
Benefits & Features
- Designed to hold the optimal amount of product and provide easy makeup application
- Made from high-quality synthetic fibers
- Soft on skin
- Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic bristles
- Easy-to-clean bristles that dry quickly
- Vegan friendly
- Made in Italy
How to Use
- Bronzer Brush: Use to apply bronzer or blush.
- Contour Brush: Use to contour.
- Concealer Brush: Use to apply concealer.
- Eyebrow Brush: Use to sculpt eyebrows and separate lashes.
- Eyeliner Brush: Use to apply eyeliner wet or dry
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Where are these brushes made?
A. These brushes are made in Italy.
- Q. How do I know what each brush is used for?
A. Each brush is labeled with its primary function (foundation, blush, etc.), making application easy and straightforward.
- Q. Can I use these brushes with Savvy Minerals Misting Spray?
A. Yes, you can mist these brushes with Savvy Minerals Misting Spray.
- Q. What is the best way to clean these brushes?
A. Wet the bristles under running water, angling them down. Avoid getting water on the handle of the brush, which can loosen the bristles over time. Gently massage a mild soap into the bristles, rinse, and repeat if needed. Squeeze excess water out and lay flat to dry.