Bring out the natural beauty of your eyes with Savvy Minerals by Young Living™ Eyeliner. It’s made with mineral-based ingredients and is an ideal eyeliner for sensitive skin. This eyeliner has a long-lasting, high color payoff. Its buildable color blends well to create neutral day and dramatic night looks.
Ingredients: Micas, Populus tremuloides bark extract, Kaolin clay
May contain: Iron oxide(CI 77499), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium dioxide (CI 77891)
Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner is a powder formulation that allows for buildable color, and it glides on smoothly and blends well to create any look you like. For higher impact, apply the powder with a moistened brush.
Savvy Minerals by Young Living is dedicated to empowering women in their own unique, natural beauty. We wanted a makeup line that creates confidence without compromise. Each of our products is created with quality, purity, and safety in mind, so you can feel good about what you are putting on your face. Unlike most mineral cosmetic powders, those in our Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner are free from cheap fillers like talc and bismuth (low-quality, cheap fillers that can negatively affect the skin). Our powders are made with a mica mineral base, finely ground for a smooth, luxurious application.
Benefits & Features
- High color payoff
- Buildable color that blends well to create different looks
- Enhances natural beauty
- Long-lasting, all-day wear
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Made with mineral-based ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Not tested on animals
- Formulated without talc, bismuth, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances
How to Use
- For best results, apply with a brush.
- For everyday wear, wet an eyeliner brush in water and squeeze out any excess, leaving it just damp enough to take up the powder. Dip the brush into the powder, then lightly tap the brush handle against the side of the lid to remove the excess. Starting at the inside corner of the eye, apply the powder over the top of the lash line, moving outward.
- For a softer look, the powder can be applied dry.
- For a smoky look, apply and then smudge the eyeliner with a sponge tip applicator or cotton swab.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What does the aspen bark extract in this formula do?
A. We’ve included aspen bark extract to help condition the skin and preserve the product from any potential microbial growth.
- Q. Black eyeliner is a little too dark for me. Do you have another color option I could use?
A. We also offer our Multitasker, which is a dark brown powder that can be used as an eyeliner, brow filler, or eyeshadow. Try it as a lighter alternative to our Jet Setter Eyeliner.
- Q. Can I use this eyeliner if I have sensitive eyes or skin?
A. Yes, this eyeliner is formulated to be gentle enough for those with sensitive eyes or skin.
- Q. Is this eyeliner gluten free?
A. Savvy Minerals by Young Living Eyeliner is formulated without any gluten-containing ingredients, but it has not been certified gluten free.