Young Living Longevity™ Essential Oil contains oils that rank among the most powerful antioxidants known. Antioxidants are elements that help to neutralize free radicals and lessen the day-to-day oxidative damage everyone is subject to. Antioxidants are thought to protect the skin by attaching themselves to free radicals, which minimizes the harm they do and is important for youthful-looking skin. Longevity contains ingredients that score a very high 1,500,000 on the ORAC scale.
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 4 drops of V-6™ or olive oil. Test on small area of skin on the underside of arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Longevity Essential Oil Ingredients
- thyme (Thymus vulgaris CT thymol)
- orange (Citrus aurantium)
- clove (Syzygium aromaticum)
- frankincense (Boswellia carteri)
Nutritional Products containing Longevity essential oil
See Longevity Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.