How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: France, Egypt
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Terpinen-4-ol (20-33%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (10-17%)
- Linalol + Terpinene (6-10%)
- Alpha-Terpinene (6-10%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (2-7%)
- Sabinene (4-9%)
ORAC: 130,900 µTE/100g
Historical Data: Marjoram was known as the “herb of happiness” to the Romans and “joy of the mountains” to the Greeks. Listed in Dioscorides’ De Materia Medica (AD 78), Europe’s first authoritative guide to medicines, which became the standard reference work for herbal treatments for over 1,700 years. It was listed in Hildegard’s Medicine, a compilation of early german medicines by highly regarded Benedictine herbalist Hildegard of Bingen (1098-1179).
BLENDS containing marjoram essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing marjoram essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing marjoram essential oil
See Marjoram Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.