The fennel (Foeniculum vulgare) plant is indigenous to the shores of the Mediterranean, but it has become widely naturalized in many parts of the world, especially in dry soils near sea coasts and on riverbanks. Fennel Vitality™ essential oil is steam distilled from crushed fennel seeds and is known for its distinct licorice flavor.
Fennel oil uses include Fennel essential oil recipes—such as sauces and soups—as well as health and wellness support. Fennel Vitality is fantastic in post-meal tonics and teas for digestive support and can be taken with your daily dietary supplement to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.*
Plant Origin: Hungary
Extract Method: Steam distilled from the crushed seeds (fruit)
- Trans-Anethol (60-80%)
- Fenchone + Linalol (12-16%)
- Alpha-Pinene (3-5%)
- Methyl Chavicol (2-5%)
ORAC: 238,400 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily or as needed.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favorite beverage to enjoy its black licorice flavor.
- Give soups and dips some complexity by adding a drop of Fennel Vitality.
- Add 1–2 drops to a cup of tea or warm glass of water after meals for digestive support.*
- Take Fennel Vitality with your daily dietary supplement to support a normal, healthy outlook during PMS.*
See Fennel Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.