Gary’s True Grit™ Chocolate Coated Wolfberry Crsip Bars combine wholesome grains, fruits, nuts, and whey into a convenient, snack-sized bar that is perfect to take on the go. Drizzled in rich dark chocolate and flavored with sweet coconut and wolfberries, these taste like a decadent treat but are packed with satisfying nutrition. Einkorn flour, quinoa, flax seed, whey crisp, pea protein crisp, and almonds provide complex carbohydrates, protein, and fiber that will keep the whole family energized and full. You’ll also feel great knowing they’remade of all naturally derived ingredients without artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
|10 - 1oz Bars|
Gary’s True Grit Wolfberry Crisp Bar is the perfect snack to take on the go for quick, filling, and delicious energy. Similar in texture to a typical granola bar but with an added medley of wholesome ingredients and delicious flavors, this bar will leave you feeling satisfied but not over-full. In a convenient 30-gram package, it will fit neatly in a pocket or purse, so it’s easy to take with you wherever you go.
Gary’s True Grit Wolfberry Crisp Bar was created to provide a tasty, child-friendly snack option, free of preservatives and empty calories. With a blend of natural protein, fiber, complex carbohydrates, and topped with decadent dark chocolate, these are the perfect snack to keep the whole family energized and satisfied.
Benefits & Features
- Made of all naturally derived ingredients
- Made without added sugars, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives, fructose, or soy
- Non-GMO ingredients
- Low sodium
- A healthy, satisfying, tasty, low-calorie snack
- Includes quinoa, flax seeds, almonds, wolfberries, einkorn flour, and dark chocolate
- Good source of protein with whey and pea protein crisp
Enjoy a Wolfberry Crisp Bar any time you need a convenient, tasty, and satisfying snack.
- Contains milk and tree nuts.
- May also contain egg, peanut, soy, and wheat.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Are Wolfberry Crisp Bars considered meal replacement bars?
A. No. Wolfberry Crisp Bars are not considered meal replacements, as they do not contain enough calories or all the nutrients necessary for a complete meal. They are intended to be a convenient snack bar for on-the-go eating.
- Q. Are Chocolate-Coated Wolfberry Crisp Bars gluten-free?
A. No, they are not gluten free, as einkorn grain is used in the formula. Einkorn has lower (2:1) ratio for gliadin and gluten for better digestibility compared to hard red wheat but still contains gluten and may not be appropriate for all diets.
- Q. Do Chocolate-Coated Wolfberry Crisp Bars contain any soy or soy-derived ingredients? Corn or cornderived ingredients? Nuts or nut-derived ingredients? Dairy or dairy-derived ingredients?
A. Wolfberry Crips Bars are made without corn and soy derived ingredients, but they do contain almonds and whey protein, which is derived from milk
- Whey crisps
– whey protein isolate
– whey protein concentrate
– tapioca starch
– cocoa (processed with alkali)
– calcium carbonate
– sunflower lecithin
- Dark chocolate flavored coating
– palm kernel oil
– cocoa powder
– sunflower lecithin
- Pea crisps
– pea protein
– rice starch
- Ancient grain granola
– gluten free whole rolled oats
– evaporated cane juice
– rice syrup
– flax seed
– puffed quinoa
- Organic brown rice syrup
- Einkorn flour
- Organic cane sugar
- Gum arabic
- Organic virgin coconut oil
- Natural flavor
- Sea salt
- Cocoa extract
- Mixed tocopherols