Produced from the steam distillation of dried seeds, Celery Seed Vitality™ (Apium graveolens) brings a pleasant aroma and taste to pickling blends and brines. Celery Seed Vitality offers a flavor profile that is commonly described as earthy and grassy. It can add a unique depth of taste to coleslaw and salad dressings and can also be used for seasoning poultry.
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: Europe
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from dried seeds
- Limonene (60-75%)
- Alpha and beta Selinene (14-20%)
- Sednenolide (4-7%)
ORAC: 30,300 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Dilute 2 drops with 2 drops of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Add 1–2 drops of Celery Seed Vitality to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as a dietary supplement as needed.
- Combine Celery Seed Vitality and Carrot Seed Vitality for an impactful flavor in your next vegetable or poultry-based soup.
- Add 1–2 drops to the cooking water for rice and serve with baked poultry.
BLENDS containing celery seed essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.