Carrot Seed (Daucus carota sativa) Vitality™ essential oil is distilled from the seeds and aerial parts of wild carrots. Carrot Seed Vitality oil provides an herbaceous, floral note to foods, making it a great addition to savory dishes. Its complex flavor brings an earthy, delicious taste to your favorite recipes.
With many of the same constituents as the carrots from which it’s derived, Carrot Seed Vitality oil’s benefits may include supporting health and well-being.* Be sure to include a drop of Carrot Seed Vitality oil as part of your daily wellness regimen to enjoy all of its great properties.
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from dried seeds
- Carotol (30-40%)
- Alpha-Pinene (12-16%)
- Trans-Beta-Caryophyllene (6-10%)
- Caryophyllene Oxide (3-5%)
How To Use
- Put 4 drops in a capsule. Take 3 times daily.
- Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily as a dietary supplement to support your well-being.*
- Add a drop to roasted vegetables for an extra earthy flavor.
- Use a few drops of Carrot Seed Vitality to salad dressings to infuse fresh greens with its rich taste.
- Give quinoa or wild rice a new dimension of flavor by including Carrot Seed Vitality.
See Carrot Seed Essential Oil
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.