Refresh your face—and your space—with Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ Hydrosol. This distillation water is refreshing, aromatic multipurpose spray that hydrates skin and hair and adds a welcoming aroma to linens and the air in your home.
Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆ Hydrosol is extracted by steam distilling wood from mature sandalwood trees native to the Hawaiian Islands. During the distillation process, the essential oil is separated from the hydrosol, which is also known as distillation water or floral water. Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood Hydrosol contains many of the same beneficial constituents as the essential oil, prediluted in a convenient spray bottle for easy application.
This sweetly scented hydrosol comes from the Kona Sandalwood Reforestation Project in Hawaii, whose practices are dedicated to maintaining the ecological balance of the area.
|3.7 fl oz|
How To Use
- Shake well before using. Refrigerate after opening.
- Topical: Spritz 2-3 times on desired skin area as a refreshing body mist.
- Room/linen spray: Spray 4-5 times inside rooms to freshen. Mist onto desired linens 7-10 inches away for a light fragrance.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
- Santalum paniculatum (Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood™∆) wood oil
∆Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood is a trademark of Jawmin, LLC