Jade Lemon™ is grown in the warm, humid climate of southeast China. While other lemons begin to release some of their oils aromatically as they turn yellow, the jade lemon fruit remains green even in maturity, allowing the concentration of oil to continue within the fruit. The oil is released only after the fruit is picked, giving it a richer and more fragrant aroma.
Plant Origin: China (peel oil)
Scientific Name: Citrus limon L. var. Eureka
How To Use:
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
- Diffuse to uplift and stimulate the mind and body.
- Add 10-15 drops to Young Living lotions and shampoos to energize the spirit.
- Combine with sea salt, V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex, Ylang Ylang, Peppermint, and Lavender to exfoliate the skin.
- Use as a cleaner to remove stickiness or grease from surfaces; remove gum from fair; or remove crayon or permanent marker from walls.
- Mix with Citronella essential oil for a pleasant, citrus-scented insect repellent.
- Add to dishwashing detergent for a spot-free rinse and to help clean your dishwasher.
- Use 8-10 drops with water in spray bottle to freshen the air.
See Jade Lemon Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.