Australian Ericifolia essential oil, commonly known as “Lavender Tea Tree,” synergistically combines the benefits of Tea Tree with the soothing nature of Lavender. Found in Tasmania, the vivacious Melaleuca
Australian Ericifolia is a powerful addition to your beauty routine and aromatherapy sessions. It’s also great to keep on hand for everyday skin irritations. Its dynamic benefits and familiar aroma will have you reaching for this unique oil day and night.
Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
Plant Origin: Australia
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves and branches
- Alpha-Pinene (5-10%)
- 1,8-Cineole + Beta-Phellandrene (18-28%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (1-5%)
- Para-Cymene (1-6%)
- Linalol (34-45%)
- Aromadendrene (2-6%)
ORAC: 61,100 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health care professional prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
- Apply directly to soothe pesky skin irritations.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and apply to your chest to revitalize your spirits after a long day.
- Combine with Lavender and Rosemary and apply to your scalp for envy-worthy locks of hair.
- Dab a few drops directly onto your face for refined and supple-looking skin.
- Diffuse with Roman Chamomile for a nighttime routine filled with self-care and rejuvenation.
PRODUCTS containing Melaleuca ericifolia essential oil