Young Living Stress Away™ essential oil blend contains a unique combination of Lime essential oil and Vanilla extract. It’s this distinct mix of Vanilla and Lime that gives Stress Away its unique and pleasant aroma, among other benefits. Stress Away also includes Copaiba, which has a history of beneficial properties in topical application; Lavender, with its refreshing and calming scent; and Cedarwood, which features the powerful plant constituent cedrol. These ingredients are expertly blended with the exotic scent of Ocotea, a unique Ecuadorian-sourced essential oil.
How To Use
- Topical: Shake well and apply generously on wrists or back of neck as desired.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Possible skin sensitivity. Avoid direct sunlight and UV rays for up to 12 hours after application.
- Diffuse Stress Away in your home after a long day for a fresh, soothing aroma that helps promote feelings of relaxation.
- Apply it to your wrists while at work or school to enjoy this blend’s soothing, fresh scent.
- Add a few drops to a cotton ball and place it in the vent of your car to create a calming environment during a long drive or rush-hour traffic.
- Wear Stress Away as a personal fragrance.
- Add it to Epsom salt for relaxing bath.
- Add it to Young Living Bath & Shower Gel Base.
Stress Away Essential Oil Ingredients
- copaiba (Copaifera reticulata) oil†
- lime (Citrus aurantifolia) oil†
- cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) bark oil†
- vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) absolute†
- ocotea (Ocotea quixos) oil†
- lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) oil†
PERSONAL PRODUCTS including Stress Away Essential Oil
KITS including Stress Away Essential Oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.