Young Living palmarosa essential oil (Cymbopogon martini) is steam distilled to produce an oil with an aroma that can be stimulating and soothing when diffused.
Botanical Family: Poaceae
Plant Origin: India
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- Geraniol (70-85%)
- Geranyl Acetate (6-10%)
- Linalol (3-7%)
ORAC: 127,800 µTE/100g
Historical Data: A relative of lemongrass, palmarosa was used in temple incense by the ancient Egyptians.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing palmarosa essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing palmarosa essential oil
- Animal Scents Ointment
- Dragon Time Bath & Shower Gel
- Evening Peace Bath & Shower Gel
- Genesis Hand & Body Lotion
- Rose Ointment
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.