Young Living mountain savory essential oil (Satureja montana) has been used historically in topical applications on the body.
Botanical Family: Lamiaceae
Plant Origin: France
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from flowering plant
- Carvacrol (22-35%)
- Thymol (14-24%)
- Gamm-Terpinene (8-15%)
- Carvacrol Methyl Ether (4-9%)
- Beta-Caryophyllene (3-7%)
ORAC: 11,300 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 10 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing mountain savory essential oil
See Mountain Savory Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for TOPICAL use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.