Young Living petitgrain essential oil (Citrus sinensis) is refreshing and uplifting when used aromatically. This oil is also supportive of the appearance of skin and hair.
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: Paraguay
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled from leaves and twigs
- Linalyl Acetate (40-55%)
- Linalol (15-30%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (3.5-7.5%)
- Geranyl Acetate (2-5%)
- Geraniol (2-4.5%)
ORAC: 73,600 µTE/100g
Historical Data: Petigrain derives its name from the extraction of the oil, which at one time was from the green, unripe oranges when they were still about the size of a cherry.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.