Currently out of stock
Young Living Galbanum essential oil (Ferula gummosa) has an earthy aroma. It was used in ancient temple ritual incense anointings associated with springtime.
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: Iran
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from gum/resin derived from stems and branches
- Alpha-Pinene (5-21%)
- Beta-Pinene (40-70%)
- Delta-3-Carene (2-16%)
- Myrcene (2.5-3.5%)
- Sabinene (0.3-3%)
ORAC: 26,200 µTE/100g
Historical Data: Mentioned in Egyptian papyri and the Old Testament (Exodus 30:34), it was esteemed for its medicinal and spiritual properties.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing galbanum essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.