Currently out of stock
Young Living Galbanum essential oil (Ferula gummosa) has an earthy aroma. It was used in ancient temple ritual incense anointings associated with springtime. Galbanum supports the immune, digestive, respiratory, circulatory, and other body systems.* It is also useful as an aid for troubled or mature skin. Galbanum has an approximate ORAC of 261,826 (TE/L). TE/L is expressed as micromole Trolox equivalent per liter.
How To Use
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing galbanum essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.