Like Eucalyptus Radiata, Eucalyptus Globulus is a eucalyptus oil from the large, aromatic eucalyptus trees of the Myrtaceae family. The tree’s leaves are steam distilled to produce the earthy, fresh oil that is popular in personal care products and spa treatments.
Eucalyptus Globulus is known for its cleansing properties and stimulating scent, and like other eucalyptus oil uses, it is often applied topically or diffused aromatically. When diffused, Eucalyptus Globulus also gives rooms and offices a refreshing atmosphere that’s perfect for spaces where you study, meditate, or exercise.
Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
Plant Origin: China
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (70-90%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1-5%)
- Limonene (6-9%)
- Para-Cymene (1-5%)
ORAC: 2,400 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Use its cleansing benefits by adding a couple drops to your favorite facial cream. Be careful of the sensitive eye area, since Eucalyptus Globulus can leave a tingling sensation.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a calming and refreshing massage
- Inhale directly or rub onto your chest for an uplifting, refreshing experience.
BLENDS containing eucalyptus globulus essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing eucalyptus globulus essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.