Eucalyptus globulus essential oil has a fresh, penetrating scent. It contains a high percentage of the constituent eucalyptol, a key ingredient in many mouth rinses. Applied topically, it is often used to support the respiratory system* and to soothe muscles after exercise.
Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
Plant Origin: China
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (70-90%)
- Alpha-Pinene (1-5%)
- Limonene (6-9%)
- Para-Cymene (1-5%)
ORAC: 2,400 µTE/100g
How To Use
- For topical use.
- Possible skin sensitivity.
- If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician.
- Do not use near fire, flame, heat or sparks.
- Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc.
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
BLENDS containing eucalyptus globulus essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing eucalyptus globulus essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.