Young Living eucalyptus blue essential oil (Eucalyptus biscostata) is grown and distilled on Young Living’s farm in Ecuador. Called blue gum, this tree has been crossbread over 250 years in the wilds of the Andean Mountains in Ecuador and is a cross between Eucalyptus citriodora and Eucalyptus globulus.
Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
Plant Origin: Ecuador
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (40-80%)
- Alpha-pinene (10-30%)
- Aromadendrene (≤7%)
- Limonene (4-8%)
How to Use
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes three times daily.
- Topical: Dilute one drop with one drop of V-6 or olive oil. Then apply to desired area as needed.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dark place.
BLENDS containing eucalyptus blue essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.