Celery seed essential oil (Apium graveolens) was used historically for its calming, relaxing, and uplifting aroma.
Botanical Family: Apiaceae
Plant Origin: Europe
Extraction Method: Steal distilled from dried seeds
- Limonene (60-75%)
- Alpha and beta Selinene (14-20%)
- Sednenolide (4-7%)
ORAC: 30,300 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute one drop V-6 or other vegetable oil; apply to desired area.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to one hour three times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health-care practitioner prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing celery seed essential oil
See Celery Seed Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.