DISCONTINUED – See all discontinued products.
Consider Yacon Syrup as a replacement.
Blue Agave Natural Sweetener is a delicious, natural sweetener preferred by health-conscious people for use in foods and beverages. It has a low glycemic index rating, making it ideal for those with special dietary needs and those who wish to avoid sucrose or artificial sweeteners. Substitute sugar or honey with Blue Agave at a ratio of approximately 1:3/4.
- Discontinued Products in March 2018
- 5 Overnight Chia Breakfast Bowl Recipes
- Recipe: Autumn Spice Popcorn
- Recipe: Red Velvet Protein Shake
How To Use
- Organic Blue Agave is much sweeter than sugar, but with a glycemic index of only 25 (sugar has a glycemic index of 68-85). In recipes, use 1/2 to 3/4 cup in place of 1 cup sugar. You may also need to reduce the amount of liquid, just as you would for honey. Use like honey in beverages or on cereal, bread, etc.
PRODUCTS containing Blue Agave
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.