Young Living Founder D. Gary Young has long been invested in acquiring and developing a farm dedicated to growing black spruce and other oil-producing trees. This first distillation of Northern Lights Black Spruce at Young Living’s new Northern Lights farm in British Columbia, Canada, is the realization of his vision.
The Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation edition is available in limited quantities while supplies last and includes Black Spruce essential oil and essential water from the very first distillation, a numbered certificate of authenticity, and a commemorative booklet recounting D. Gary Young’s first experience with black spruce.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation – Essential Oil (10 ml)
- Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation – Raw Essential Water (Distillate) (53 ml)
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Commemorative Booklet
Plant Origin: Young Living’s Northern Lights Farm near Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
- Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation – Essential Oil [Picea mariana† (Northern Lights Black spruce) leaf oil]
- Northern Lights Black Spruce 1st Distillation – Raw Essential Water (Distillate) [Raw essential water, Picea mariana (Northern Lights Black spruce) aerial parts distillate]†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.