These Essential Oil Sample Packs provide a professional sampling system with pure essential oils that not only simplifies the ability to share oils but also adds ease to building a business through an effective sampling model. Young Living’s new samples contain individual, 10-count packets. These samples are packaged in a box and are easy to carry in your purse or pocket. With these samples at your fingertips, there will no longer be missed opportunities to share Young Living’s most popular oils.
Follow links below for pricing on specific oils…
Sample Packs currently available for
Each sample is filled with 0.25 ml of oil, an amount perfect for a single usage experience. The packets are made from a durable, highly inert, proprietary material known for its many applications in the cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food production industries. It is among the most robust film materials available and has been tested for both durability and safety; its highly inert properties reduce the risk of reaction with strong, aggressive oils and helps ensure long-term product stability. Young Living has filed patents for the use of flexible film packets in sampling pure essential oils. It is the only essential oil company to develop this unique product application!
- Easy to share
- Flexible sample packaging that won’t break or leak and can be easily carried
- Sample portability allows these packets to be used quickly while on the go
Who Should Use This Product?
- Leaders, business builders, and all distributors who are actively looking to share Young Living essential oils
- Any person who is introduced to Young Living products of opportunity
- Any person who is looking for increase health support through all-natural essential oils
Suggested Use (refer to individual packaging)
- Dietary Supplement: Put 1-2 drops in liquid and drink.
- Topical: Apply directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin.
- Aromatic: Diffuse as desired.
Cautions (refer to individual packaging)
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Did You Know?
- Each sample is filled with 0.25 ml of oil, an amount perfect for a single usage experience.
- The packets are made from a durable, highly inert, proprietary material known for its many applications in the cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and food production industries.
- Young Living is the only essential oil company to develop this unique product sampling system and model (U.S. patents pending).
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.