Young Living Ravintsara essential oil (Cinnamomum camphora) has a pleasant and clean scent, is commonly used in meditation, and contains skin-cleansing properties. The people of Madagascar hold it in high regard.
Sometimes spelled Ravensara essential oil.
Plant Origin: Madagascar
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from the branches and leaves
- 1,8-Cineole (Eucalyptol) (50-65%)
- Sabinene (9-16%)
- Alpha-Terpineol (5-10%)
- Alpha-Pinene (4-6%)
ORAC: 890 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
BLENDS containing ravintsara essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.