The term “Kuranya,” meaning “Rainbow,” perfectly represents this Australia-sourced essential oil blend—a synergy of oils that creates something beautiful. Each oil in the Australian Kuranya™ blend is extracted from a powerful plant native to Australia, from the vast desert to the island of Tasmania.
The combination of oils creates a harmonious blend that provides diverse benefits. Diffuse it day or night for an uplifting fragrance, or add it to your skin care routine to enhance natural radiance and reduce the appearance of blemishes. Invite its fresh, woodsy aroma everywhere you go.
This new essential oil blend is the first product to carry the D. Gary Young Research Institute seal on its label.
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex or olive oil. Test on a small area of skin on the underside of your arm and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Mix into your skin care products to enhance the natural radiance of your skin.
- Diffuse in your home or office space to purify your surroundings.
- Rub on the bottoms of your feet to kick-start your day.
- Add to V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage into your skin to soothe and refresh.
Australian Kuranya Ingredients
- Backhousia citriodora† (Lemon myrtle) leaf oil
- Callitris intratropica† (Blue cypress) wood oil
- Kunzea ambigua† branch/leaf/twig oil
- Santalum album† (Sacred Sandalwood™) oil
- Foeniculum vulgare† (Fennel) oil
- Melaleuca ericifolia† leaf oil
- Eucalyptus radiata† leaf oil
- Melaleuca alternifolia† (Tea tree) leaf oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.