Young Living’s Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser is a brand-new, custom-designed diffuser made to look like a beautiful and elegant vase. The design features a romantic Moroccan trellis pattern, which brings a sense of the exotic into your home or office. It functions as a humidifier, atomizer, and aroma diffuser in one simple-to-use product. The Desert Mist also offers multiple settings—High, Low, and Intermittent mode—to permeate your home or office for up to 10 hours of blissful aromatherapy.
The Desert Mist is designed to run longer and offer more features, so you can customize your aromatherapy experience to any mood. It offers 10 LED colored light options, including an alluring candle-like flicker mode. With its beautiful design, this elegant diffuser will fit right in with any home of office decor.
- Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser
- AC Power Adapter
- Operation Manual
The Desert Mist Ultrasonic Diffuser provides a customized aromatherapy experience with an elegant Moroccan trellis design that will elevate any home decor. With longer run times and various light modes, this diffuser will let you experience Young Living essential oils in a whole new way.
The Desert Mist design was chosen as an elegant vase that our members could proudly display in their homes without disrupting their decor. But we didn’t stop at just making a beautiful diffuser. We improved the run times and features, along with different light modes—making it one of the most versatile diffuses that Young Living have ever offered.
Benefits & Features
- Diffusing essential oils is a perfect way to relax, dispel odors, and create an aroma-filled atmosphere of peace and harmony.
- Three run modes are perfect for a customization experience:
– High mode runs approximately 5 hours continuously
– Low mode runs approximately 8 hours continuously.
– Intermittent mode (1 minute one/1 minute off) runs approximately 10 hours.
- The diffuser’s 11 different light settings can be turned off or on independent of diffuser function.
- The diffuser includes a romantic candle-like flicker mode.
- The diffuser includes a light cycle mode, so colors transition gently from one to another.
- Remove both the outer and inner covers.
- Add room-temperature water until the level reaches but does not exceed the water fill line. (Always unplug the diffuser when filling or emptying the water reservoir.
- Add 8-10 drops of Young Living essential oil.
- Replace both lids back onto the unit; align the groove on the inner cover to the half circle on the side of the reservoir.
- Plug the power adapter into a power outlet.
- Press the Power button to turn the diffuser on…
– One push = High mode
– 2 pushes = Low mode
– 3 pushes = intermittent mode
- Press the Light button to cycle through the light modes and colors.
Refer to the Desert Mist Operation Manual for more detailed instructions.
For safety and care information, refer to the Desert Mist Operations Manual.
Always turn off and unplug the diffuser prior to cleaning. To ensure proper performance, clean the ultrasonic plate and lid after each use. If essential oil begins to build up on the ultrasonic plate, gently wipe it off using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol. If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only. Never use a corrosive detergent to clean the ultrasonic plate or damage will occur. Periodically check under the diffuser to keep the fan intake free of debris. Debris can been removed by blowing on the fan intake opening or wiping with a clean, dry cloth. (Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean, the plastic housing.) When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry. Replacement ultrasonic plates can be purchased from Young Living.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you plan on offering any additional covers?
A. Yes, there will potentially be additional diffuser covers in the future.
Q. How much water does the Desert Mist Diffuser hold? How long will it run before it needs to be refilled?
A. The diffuser holds about 3/4 cup (180 ml) of water. High mode will run approximately 5 hours continuously. Low mode will run approximately 8 hours continuously. Intermittent mode (1 minute on/1 minute off) will run approximately 10 hours.
Q. What type of plastic is used for the Desert Mist Diffuser?
A. The plastic used for the Desert Mist Diffuser is polypropylene, and it is safe for use with essential oils.
Q. How many LED light color options are
A. The Desert Mist offers 10 different light colors and 11 individual light settings, including a candle-like flicker mode. The lights can also run independently from diffusion modes or b e turned off while diffuser.