Young Living Dead Sea Bath Salts will pamper your skin with the luxurious properties found only in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea. For thousands of years, people have bathed in the Dead Sea, and now you can enjoy the same experience in the comfort of your home. Treat yourself to an indulgent spa experience and soak in a treasure trove of minerals and Lavender essential oil with Young Living Dead Sea Bath Salts.
Available while supplies last.
|200 g / 7.1 oz|
- The mud and salt are from the Dead Sea, which is known to be rich in nutrients and minerals
- Provides an exotic home spa experience
- Both products are made from natural ingredients
- Dissolve 1–2 scoops in hot running water. Once dissolved, adjust water to a comfortable temperature and soak.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Sodium chloride (Dead Sea salt)
- Lavendula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Did You Know?
- The Dead Sea is almost 10 times as salty as the ocean, with more than 20 minerals and trace minerals.
- During Roman times, wages were often paid in the valuable commodity of salt, which was referred to as “salarium” or “salt money,” and is the origin of the word “salary.”
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.