Young Living Dead Sea Mud Soap will pamper your skin with the luxurious properties found only in the mineral-rich waters of the Dead Sea. Infused with skin-loving essential oils and enriched with the much revered Balm of Gilead that is grown on Young Living’s farm in Israel, this unique and exotic soap will cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it feeling rejuvenated with a healthy-looking glow.
Available while supplies last.
|95 g / 3.35 oz|
- The mud and salt are from the Dead Sea, which is known to be rich in nutrients and minerals
- Provides an exotic home spa experience
- Both products are made from natural ingredients
- Use daily. Generously lather over body and face. Rinse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Sodium olivate
- Sodium cocoate
- Sodium palmate
- Silt (Dead Sea mud)
- Lavendula angustifolia† (Lavender) oil
- Cananga odorata† (Ylang ylang) flower oil
- Pogostemon cablin† (Patchouli) oil
- Sodium chloride (Dead Sea salt)
- Colloidal oatmeal
- Commiphora gileadensis† (Balm of Gilead) bud/flower oil
†100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil
Did You Know?
- The Dead Sea is almost 10 times as salty as the ocean, with more than 20 minerals and trace minerals.
- During Roman times, wages were often paid in the valuable commodity of salt, which was referred to as “salarium” or “salt money,” and is the origin of the word “salary.”
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.