With a bright and refreshing citrus scent, Lime essential oil (Citrus latifolia) smells just like freshly sliced limes. When diffused, this summery aroma can uplift your environment. Lime oil has a versatile scent that complements most other citrus essential oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
If you’re feeling uninspired, try diffusing Lime oil for an bright, refreshing aroma that may clear a path to greater creativity. This quality also makes Lime a great choice for diffusing in classrooms and children’s play areas. Lime can also support radiant skin! Try adding a couple of drops to your favorite nighttime moisturizer for healthier-looking skin. Because Lime is a citrus oil, it may cause photosensitivity, so be sure to avoid applying it to exposed skin before spending time in the sun.
Botanical Family: Rutaceae
Plant Origin: Mexico
Extraction Method: Cold expression from the rind of the unripe fruit
- Limonene (42-50%)
- Gamma-Terpinene (8-11%)
- Beta-Pinene (18-24%)
ORAC: 26,200 µTE/100g
How To Use
- For an aroma that helps you feel inspired and uplifted, diffuse 8–10 drops of Lime in your favorite diffuser. For variety, combine it with other citrus oils such as Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, and Tangerine.
- For an extra boost of citrus throughout the house, add a few drops of Lime to household cleaners. To freshen your refrigerator, add several drops to a box of baking soda and keep it in the refrigerator to absorb odors.
BLENDS containing lime essential oil
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing lime essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing lime essential oil
- ART Beauty Masque
- Copaiba Vanilla Conditioner
- Copaiba Vanilla Shampoo
- LBriante Summer Blend
- Thieves Fruit and Veggie Wash
See Lime Vitality
Same premium oil.
Different label for use as
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.