Young Living juniper essential oil (Juniperus osteosperma) has an earthy, sweet, and woodsy scent that can be diffused to create a peaceful aroma. This species of Juniper is native to the southwestern United States and is distinctive to Young Living. This oil includes the naturally occurring constituents alpha-pinene and bornyl acetate.
Botanical Family: Cupresseceae
Plant Origin: Utah
Extraction Method: Steam distilled from stems/leaves/flowers (aerial parts)
- Alpha-Pinene (20-40%)
- Sabinene (3-18%)
- Myrcene (1-6%)
- Camphor (10-18%)
- Limonene (3-8%)
- Bornyl Acetate (12-20%)
- Terpinen-4-ol (3-8%)
ORAC: 250 µTE/100g
How To Use
- Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
- Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place.
BLENDS containing juniper essential oil
- 3 Wise Men
- Build Your Dream
- Dream Catcher
- Into the Future
NUTRITIONAL PRODUCTS containing juniper essential oil
PERSONAL PRODUCTS containing juniper essential oil
- Cel-Lite Magic Massage Oil
- Morning Start Bath & Shower Gel
- Morning Start Bar Soap
- Ortho Ease Massage Oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.