Young Living Owie™ is a proprietary blend that has been formulated in the appropriate strength to meet the needs of children. It is a safe, natural alternative to comparable products found on many store shelves.
With Owie, parents and caregivers can safely and effectively navigate children through childhood to become healthy and happy adults.
How To Use
- Apply topically to improve the appearance of your child’s skin.
- Recommended application is for children ages 2-12. To be applied only by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
- Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Please refer to the individual product labels for additional usage instructions including how to dilute specific oils that may irritate sensitive skin.
Owie Essential Oil Ingredients
- Caprylic/capric glycerides
- Idaho balsam fir (Abiesbalsamea) needle oil†
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) leaf oil†
- Helichrysum italicum flower oil†
- Elemi (Canarium luzonicum) gum oil†
- Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) oil
- Hinoki (Chamaecyparis obtusa) oil†
- Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) bud oil †
KITS containing Owie essential oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.