Animal Scents™ Oil Collection supports the proper growth and normal life-cycles of a wide-variety of animals. Inside are six, formulated in appropriate strengths for animals, exclusive essential oil blends that address the most common animal conditions.
Animal Scents Oil Collection includes
|six 15ml bottles|
How to Use
- PuriClean – Add 1-2 drops to the affected area to support proper cleansing. Use an AromaGlide Roller Fitment to apply a generous amount to clean the affected area. Put 8-10 drops in a 1-oz. spray bottle with distilled water for a quick skin-cleansing spritz.
- Mendwell – Massage 1-2 drops on the affected area. Use an AromaGlide Roller Fitment to apply a generous amount to promote wound healing.*
- ParaGize – Add 2-4 drops to water.
- Infect Away – Add 1-2 drops to the affected area to support proper healing. Put 8-10 drops in a 1-oz. spray bottle with distilled water to support wound-healing properties.
- RepelAroma – Apply 2-4 drops to your hands and pet onto your animal’s coat. Add to a spray bottle and spritz generously on your animal’s coat or skin to keep bugs away. Diffuse to keep pests away from certain areas in the home or small areas outdoors.
- T-Away – Add 1 drop behind each ear to calm during times of grief or agitation.* Diffuse for 30 minutes 3 times daily to support positive emotional perseverance. Use an AromaGlide Roller Fitment to apply to the bottoms of paws or on the flanks.**Carefully apply according to the size and species of animal. General rule: Dilute more for smaller species.
- PuriClean: Cleanses and refreshes the skin
- Infect Away: Supports a healthy skin barrier
- Mendwell: Supports healthy skin repair
- ParaGize: Helps promote healthy digestion
- RepelAroma: Helps animals enjoy the outdoors without annoyance
- T-Away: Helps animals cope with emotional blocks and supports a new level of emotional freedom and joy
Who Should Use
- Pet lovers
- Animal owners
- Only to be applied by a trusted adult or under adult supervision.
- Keep out of reach of children
Did You Know?
- 68 percent of U.S. households own pets:
– 56.7 million households own dogs.
– 45.3 million households own cats.
– 16.1 million households own fish.
– 6.9 million households own birds.
– 5.6 million households own reptiles.
– 2.8 million households own horses.
Young Living kits that include the Animal Scents Oil Collection
* Modern scientific research has not yet validated these traditional claims. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.