Slique Bars dual-targeted satiety approach and medley of exotic fruits, nuts, and science creates the perfect functional, nutritious snack to help you feel fuller, longer. Each box contains six bars (35 g each).
Allergens: Contains baru nuts, almonds, and coconut. Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and eggs.
|Six 35 gram bars|
- Manages satiety*
- Helps you feel fuller sooner and longer with potato skin extract*
- Promotes fullness by combining high levels of fiber, proteins, and fats**
- Moderates cravings with a proprietary essential oil blend*
- Provides healthy calories and essential nutrition
** Contains 8 grams of total fat per serving
- Consume before or between meals with 12 oz. of water to help control hunger.
- As with any weight-loss product, this formula is designed and intended for use with a sensible program of diet and exercise.
- Individuals who may be sensitive to high-fiber diets should exercise care when consuming more than 2 bars daily.
- Please consult a health professional prior to beginning any diet or exercise regimen.
- Allergen warning: Contains baru nuts, almonds, and coconut.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes tree nuts, peanuts, soy, milk, and eggs.
- Potato skin extract results in feelings of fullness sooner and for longer periods of time, thereby managing hunger.*
- Slique Bars’ exotic medley of baru nuts and goldenberries are sourced from Brazil and are packed with essential nutrients.
- Slique Bars are high in fiber, gluten free, and contain no trans fats or preservatives.
- Slendesta is a trademark of Kemin Industries
Slique Bar Ingredients
- baru nuts
- chicory root inulin
- cocao nibs
- bing cherries
- wolfberries (Lycium barbarum)
- quinoa crisps
- chia seeds
- potato skin extract
- sea salt
- vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) essential oil†
- sunflower lecithin
- orange† (Citrus aurantium duscis) peel oil
- cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)† bark oil
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.