Young Living introduced the patent-pending Roller Fitments during the 2011 Convention. The response to this new product has been overwhelming: “These are great,” and “These are easy to use,” were just some of the frequent comments heard in the product expo.
Here are a few tips to remember when using the Roller Fitments:
- The fitments and caps are designed to fit on both the 5-ml and 15-ml bottles.
- To insert the fitment, remove the bottle orifice, insert the roller fitment into the bottle opening, and tighten the cap while pressing down until the fitment ring is flush with the bottle opening. Properly securing the cap is critical to avoid leaking and to ensure the fitment is properly inserted.
- Roller fitments were designed for use with the majority of Young Living bottles. With that in mind, there are certain bottle designs with which the fitments are not compatible. You can be sure your roller fitment will work with your bottle if the “Sb” logo is located on the bottom of the bottle.
- The fitments have an internal reservoir that holds oil and allows you to apply your favorite oils with the bottle in an upright position. Each 2” stroke is equivalent to one drop.
- Citrus oils can be very hard on plastic; overtime the citrus oils can eat away at the plastic causing it to leak. When using citrus oils make sure prior to each use that the ball on the Roller Fitment is intact and secure.
On a similar note, and in case you haven’t heard, Young Living has also made significant improvements to the roll-on bottles for Valor, Tranquil, Stress Away, RutaVaLa, Breathe Again, and Deep Relief. Most of these blends are exclusive to our roll-ons line and continue to be some of our most popular products.