Forgive us if we get carried away, but we’re in love with Caraway Vitality’s appetite-suppressant properties! Along with a balanced diet and exercise, Caraway Vitality’s natural talent as an appetite suppressant makes it a weight-management must-have. Offering antioxidant properties; support for healthy cellular function when paired with a healthy lifestyle; and a spicy, warm flavor, Caraway Vitality is a must for both your wellness kit and your spice cabinet.
- You don’t have to go it alone. Add Caraway Vitality to your balanced weight-management efforts to help you get a handle on your appetite.
- Boasting antioxidant properties, support for your healthy immune system, and tummy-comforting benefits, Caraway Vitality is a wellness powerhouse.
- Don’t cell your health short. Caraway Vitality, when paired with a healthy lifestyle, may support healthy cells and proper cell function.
Features & Benefits
- Offers natural appetite-suppressant properties*
- Offers antioxidant properties*
- May support healthy cellular function when combined with a healthy lifestyle and regimen*
- Supports the immune system when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
- May help ease digestive discomfort and support a healthy digestive system*
- Offers a warm, herbal, spicy flavor
- Non-GMO Project Verified
How To Use
- Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of carrier oil. Put in a capsule and take up to 3 times daily.
- Substitute Caraway Vitality for fresh or ground caraway in recipes.
- Add 1-2 drops to water, tea, or smoothies.
- CAUTIONS: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
- Add 1-2 drops to a vegetable capsule and use as a dietary supplement to support overall well-being.
- Add 1-2 drops to water or hot tea to benefit from Caraway Vitality’s digestive support.
- Add savory complexity to your favorite stews, sauces, dressings, and marinades.
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.